Apr 17, 2013

Spirituality

I often wonder about spirituality, like times when I listen to music, and allow my very soul to move to the beat. It is not easy for people to feel free, to do what feels good to them, and to just let there hair down "per say". Some have figured out that you do not need to go to church to feel spiritual, and even some that do feel like at the end of a sermon, that they love what was said, but do they follow it truly?

This reminds me of back when I was a child, happy, carefree, no burdens, and yet somehow I was the happiest person in the world. Today, you might say, that I have four children, bills from here to there to pay, and work my life away. In the end, does any of that count, sure. It matters that your children were raised up, allowed to fall down, allowed to make mistakes, and most importantly that you gave your entire self for the greater good of your family, and those you love and keep close to you.

Many wander in life not knowing, but what is it to truly feel, to live in a time and place that you feel openly passionate about what you do, you, yourself. Do those around you feel the same way, did you help them in life, did you pick them up when they fall down, did you take the time to show them how they to can be happy. What if you did? What if everyday you took the time to dance with your daughter when they are 3 years old and up, or your son? What if everyday, you took the time to notice those around you that are down and out in life, and shared what you have learned?

What about children that are getting abused in school, abused at home, or abused in some way period. Do they also not have the right to feel free, to feel as if they can learn and grow, without dad or mom hitting them to make themselves feel better? What did you just show your child? You showed your child how to be broken in life. You showed your child that when they fall down that they are bad people and deserve to feel like they are worthless, maybe you belittled them, or degraded them openly in front of others, and maybe you felt better for a moment, then later you thought that what you did makes you feel guilty? Chances are that is likely the case, but there are those parents who care little to nothing about the children they brought on the earth, as the children are property, and viewed this way. Some families view the father as the disciplinarian rather than spending time with the child. Hopefully, that child will grow up to change this cycle, so that there children don't have to endure it.

Memories are all we have, and when the emotions get so out of control that it creates dis-regulation for the family, then they want to blame the system for something that is broken down, when they caused the break down in the first place. They often do not see the child as a person, someone that needs time and patience to see and understand the ways of the world. Often parents are so busy, that they figure the best way to put a child in line is to hit or abuse them. When it comes to abuse in school, now your children that you have abused feel free to take it out on others weaker than them, and not all children are seen as weaker, they are tall and gentle giants, they are nice and courteous to others, most of what we want for our kids to grow up like. Yet some plant the seed in their children that says violence is the answer. If we are to do this type of mentality, then of course children are going to be continually harmed in schools, and of course they will continually get sued, and if no settlement is reached, you as a parent can be sued for the actions of your child if they win by trial jury.

I am sure you believe in world peace, just like everyone else does, so why create violence on someone who cannot defend themselves. Are you truly happy, or is your inner self and spirit broken. If so, why has it come to be this way? I absolutely loved to spend time with my children, dance with them, and see there wonder come out with the world. When they are teens, it gets harder and harder to spend time with them in the same way as when they are young, they developed a mind and use it, and sometimes are embarrassed by mom and dad, or feel that way.

When you decided to get married and said your vows, did they mean anything to you, or do you feel like you must beat them to make them your slave in life, and to do what you say? Are you really happy? Ask yourself what makes you happy, and none of us are perfect, but in the end, what are you setting as an example, not only to your family, but everyone around you? Sure there are going to be those around you that are absolutely miserable, and maybe they haven't figured out what life is about, maybe they had a terrible childhood and cannot get past it. Maybe, just maybe if those of us who have figured it out, share that with others, then just maybe this world will find peace, love, and harmony.

Guys, when I was married, I knew I was not happy, but due to circumstances we had to make it work for the kids's sake.  Are you doing the same? Trust me, my kids today know that divorce was the best thing to happen, and for good reason, and they are happy for me, and even accept it. When, I find the person I want to be with, her very being is something I want to entrench myself in, give without question, trust without knowing, and to always feel like I can never know enough about her. Many in this world get married based on a feeling and have children, then divorce when life gets boring, or when times just get to tough and they run away. Then in the end, everyone is bitter, hate each other. If that is what you wish to do, that is fine. I tend to think that we are looking for someone who is able to compromise, able to discuss things rationally, even dance or hold us close just because they want to show us they love us.

If I found the right one, there would never be a question of the love we would have, and I would allow my entire spirit to intertwine with hers always. Even if you never get married, does that mean that inside you forgot who you are? No. We often push aside what we really wanted in life to find a false happiness with money, or a career we are not really satisfied with, but make good money. These things in life cause us to be miserable.

When I had a spiritual awakening one night, I began to see that life is in motion, and we as humans who are so miserable that we lash out at each other, simply didn't seem important anymore. My life changed in a new direction, and I know that something occurred that gave me a purpose. In life we never stop learning, never stop maturing, and we're always there in times of need for the ones we hold close.

In the end, I will truly be able to say, I loved enough, I gave enough, I shared enough, and I have no regrets. We cannot take money with us where we go, we cannot take a mansion with us where we go, our spirit is the only thing to go. So, ask yourself is your spirit deep down really happy, is your partner in life spirit happy, and what about those you hold close to you. Believe me, I wont tell you how to live your life, but as long as I live I will be truly set free, because, there is nothing in this world that can cause me to feel down again, and when I began to see how that felt, I knew I could have an impact on others. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment